Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call
- Your arm or hand is cool or pale or changes
Call your doctor now or seek
immediate medical care if:
- You cannot use your arm.
- You have
signs of infection, such as:
- Increased pain, swelling, warmth, or
- Red streaks running up or down your arm.
draining from an area of your arm.
- A fever.
- You have tingling, weakness, or numbness in your arm.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to
contact your doctor if:
- You do not get better as expected.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Arm Problems, Noninjury Topics