Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- How and when did the injury occur? How
was it treated?
- Have you ever had any injuries to the same area? Do
you have any ongoing problems because of the previous injury?
activities related to sports, work, or your lifestyle make your symptoms better
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did home
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines
have you tried? Did they help?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.