Elbow Problems, Noninjury
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms
- Have you had this problem in the past? If so, do you know
what caused the problem at that time? How was it treated?
activities related to sports, work, or your lifestyle make your symptoms better
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did home
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines
have you taken? Did they help?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
February 18, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Elbow Problems, Noninjury Topics