Facial Problems, Noninjury
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms? How long have you had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If so, how was it treated?
- What makes your symptoms better or worse?
- Have you recently had a cough, cold symptoms, allergies, or headaches? Be prepared to describe any nasal drainage or sputum coughed up, or the location and severity of headaches.
- Have you had an injury to this area? Do you have any continuing problems because of a previous injury?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription or nonprescription medicines do you take?
- Do you have any health risks?
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 04, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Facial Problems, Noninjury Topics