Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms? How long have you
had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If so, how was
- What makes your symptoms better or
- Have you recently had a cough, cold symptoms, allergies, or
headaches? Be prepared to describe any nasal drainage or sputum coughed up, or
the location and severity of headaches.
- Have you had an injury to
this area? Do you have any continuing problems because of a previous
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they
- What prescription or nonprescription medicines do you
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
April 03, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Facial Problems,Noninjury Topics