Readers' Choice: Top 10 Blog Posts of 2007
The year's most popular posts from the WebMD blogosphere.
WebMD's bloggers are an outspoken bunch, offering their expert insights on everything from the health risks of thong underwear to the joys of Girl Scout cookies.
Find out which subjects really piqued the interests of WebMD users in 2007.
Year in Review
Here's a roundup of WebMD's top health stories and topics of 2007 as chosen
by you, and as chosen by us, the doctors and editors.
© 2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
The year's top 10 blog posts:
1. Caffeine Facts
2. The Dangers of Sleeping Naked
3. How Tension and Relaxation Are Important to Women’s Orgasms
4. Missed Your Period but You’re Not Pregnant?
5. The Pain of Being Overweight
6. Girl Scout Cookie Delirium
7. Pick Your Poison: Yellow, Blue, Pink, or White Packets
8. Expensive Beds: Are They Worth the Money?
9. Is It TMJ?
10. Is the Thong All Wrong for Women’s Health?