Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You hyperventilate for longer than 30 minutes.
- You hyperventilate often.
- Your symptoms do not improve with home treatment.
- Your symptoms become more severe or more frequent.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if you have any problems.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.