Medical History for Paget's Disease
During a medical history for Paget's disease, your doctor will ask:
- About your symptoms. This includes symptoms of the disease as well as symptoms caused by complications of the disease, such as pain due to osteoarthritis.
- How long you have had the symptoms.
- Whether you have changed your physical activities because of the symptoms.
- What makes the symptoms worse or better.
- Whether you have been taking any prescription or over-the-counter pain medicine to treat your symptoms.
- Whether you have experienced any back pain and, if so, where the pain is located.
- Whether anyone in your family has had Paget's disease.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Medical History for Paget's Disease Topics