Neck Problems and Injuries
Check Your Symptoms
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have trouble walking.
- You have weakness in your arms or legs.
- You lose control of your bladder or bowels.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- Your neck pain gets worse.
- Your pain does not get better.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Neck Problems and Injuries Topics