Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You have a seizure.
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
- You have tingling, weakness, or numbness on one side of your body.
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have a severe headache.
- You feel dizzy or lightheaded.
- You have new eye pain or changes in your vision, such as blurring.
- You are confused, irritable, or not acting normally.
- Nose looks swollen, crooked, or different than normal
- You are not able to control a nosebleed after home treatment.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- The symptoms from your injury are not steadily improving.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.