Physical Exam for Paget's Disease
During a physical exam for Paget's disease, the doctor checks:
- Your ears, for signs of hearing problems.
- Your eyesight, for signs of vision problems.
- Your heart, for any heart or blood vessel problems.
- Your arms and legs, for any differences in the size or length and also for muscle weakness or numbness.
- The bony areas in your body, for any redness, tenderness, or warmth.
- Your bones, for deformity.
- The joints of your body, for limited movement.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Physical Exam for Paget's Disease Topics