Physical Exam for Paget's Disease
During a physical exam for
Paget's disease, the doctor checks:
- Your ears, for signs of hearing
- Your eyesight, for signs of vision
- Your heart, for any heart or blood vessel
- Your arms and legs, for any differences in the size or
length and also for muscle weakness or numbness.
- The bony areas in
your body, for any redness, tenderness, or warmth.
- Your bones, for
- The joints of your body, for limited movement.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
September 29, 2009
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Physical Exam for Paget's Disease Topics