Shoulder Problems and Injuries
Symptoms to watch for during home treatment
Call your doctor if any of the following occur during home treatment:
- Signs of infection or inflammation develop.
- Numbness; tingling; or cool, pale skin develops.
- Shoulder range of motion or strength in the joint decreases or does not return to normal.
- Symptoms do not improve despite home treatment.
- Symptoms become more severe or frequent.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Shoulder Problems and Injuries Topics