Toe, Foot, and Ankle Injuries
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- How and when did an injury occur? How
was it treated?
- Can you walk, or is walking
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same area?
Do you have any continuing problems because of the previous
- What activities related to sports, work, or your lifestyle
make your symptoms better or worse?
- What home treatment measures
have you tried? Did they help?
- What nonprescription medicines have
you taken. Did they help?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Toe, Foot, and Ankle Injuries Topics