Toe, Foot, and Ankle Problems, Noninjury
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms
- Have you had this problem in the past? If so, do you know
what caused the problem at that time? How was it treated?
activities related to sports, work, or your lifestyle, make your symptoms
better or worse?
- Did foot problems begin after you started wearing
- What home treatment have you tried? Did it
- What nonprescription medicines have you taken? Did they
- Have you started any new medicines or have you had a change
in the dosage of a medicine?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
October 01, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Toe, Foot, and Ankle Problems, Noninjury Topics