Indoor Allergy: Questions for Your Doctor
Are you sneezing, sniffling, and rubbing your eyes when you walk into your home? Take this list with you when you see your doctor to make sure you get all your questions answered about indoor allergies.
- What's causing my indoor allergies?
- What changes can I make at home to get fewer symptoms?
- If I feel an allergy attack coming on, what should I do?
- Do I need an over-the-counter or prescription medicine?
- If I need medication, when should I take it?
- What are the possible side effects?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- Should I see an allergist?
- Do you recommend allergy shots?
- Do I need allergy testing?
- Am I likely to get other allergies?