Indoor Allergy: Questions for Your Doctor
- What is causing my indoor allergies?
- What changes can I make at home to reduce my symptoms?
- If I feel an allergy attack coming on, what should I do?
- Do I need an over-the-counter or prescription medicine?
- If I need medication, when should I take it?
- What are possible side effects?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- Should I see an allergist?
- Do you recommend allergy shots?
- Do I need allergy testing?
- Am I likely to develop other allergies?
Jennifer Robinson, MD on December 02, 2014
© 2014 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.