Insect Allergy: Questions for Your Doctor
- Will this type of reaction happen again?
- What is the risk of anaphylaxis?
- What insects am I allergic to?
- What should I do if I get stung?
- Should I be worried about a serious allergic reaction? What are the symptoms?
- Should I always carry an Auvi-Q or Epi-Pen (epinephrine shot) with me? If so, how many?
- Should I get medical ID jewelry for emergencies?
- How can I avoid insects?
- Will my insect allergies get better or worse over time?
- Should I see a allergist?
- Should I call the doctor every time I have an allergic reaction?
- Are there other things I could be allergic to now or in the future?
- How important is it for me to get an allergy test?
Jennifer Robinson, MD on December 02, 2014
© 2014 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.