Outdoor Allergy: Questions for Your Doctor
- Am I allergic to pollen?
- Is there a season when my symptoms will be worse?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent them?
- How can I protect myself when I'm outside?
- Are there things I can do at home?
- Will an over-the-counter or prescription medication help?
- If I need medication, what are the side effects?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- Do you recommend allergy shots?
- Could I be allergic to other things? Should I be worried in the future?
- Do I need allergy testing?
- How often do I need a check-up?
- Should I see a specialist?
© 2014 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.