Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Skin Allergies
- What's causing my skin allergy? Am I allergic to something specific?
- Do I need allergy testing? Should I see a specialist?
- What will make my rash feel better? Will it go away?
- Can I use over-the-counter medications, or do I need prescription drugs?
- If I need medicine, what are the possible side effects?
- Are there things I should avoid?
- Can I take something to prevent an allergic reaction?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- Should I be worried about an allergic emergency? What should I watch for?
- Do I need to be concerned about other allergies?
© 2016 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.