Skin Allergy: Questions for Your Doctor
- What's causing my skin allergy? Am I allergic to something specifically?
- Do I need allergy testing? Should I see a specialist?
- What will make my rash feel better? When will it go away?
- Do I need over-the-counter medications or a prescription medication?
- If I need medication, what are the side effects?
- Are there skin products or other items that I should avoid?
- Can I take something to prevent an allergic reaction?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- Should I be worried about an allergic emergency? What should I watch for?
- Should I be worried about getting other allergies?
Jennifer Robinson, MD on December 02, 2014
© 2014 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.