Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Bernd Eberle/Blue Line Pictures/Image Bank
2) Giantstep Inc./Digital Vision
3) Jean Desy/First Light
4) Image Source
5) Uppercut Images
6) Medical Body Scans/Photo Researchers Inc.
8) Jack Star/Photolink
9) Lisa Kyle Young/Photodisc
10) Marcy Maloy/Digital Vision
11) BSIP/Photo Researchers Inc.
12) Jeffrey Coolidge/Photodisc
13) Troy Plota/Uppercut Images
14) Angelo Cavalli/Stone
15) Martin Diebel/David Lees/Digital Vision
16) Jeremy Woodhouse/Blend Images
17) Ryan McVay/Stone
18) Steve Pomberg/WebMD
19) Bambu Productions/Taxi
22) Laurence Mouton/PhotoAlto
23) Sounders Studio/FoodPix
American Health Assistance Foundation.
Beth Kallmyer, MSW, director of client services, National Office of the Alzheimer's Association, Chicago.
Erin Heintz, public relations associate director, Alzheimer's Association, Chicago.
Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation.
Melrose, R.J. Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology, September 2011.
National Institute on Aging.
Querfurth, H.W. New England Journal of Medicine, January 2010.
Reviewed by David T. Derrer, MD on March 08, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.