10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Pregnancy
Since you’ve recently become pregnant, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. When is my baby due?
2. What prenatal vitamins do you recommend?
3. How physically active can I be while pregnant?
4. Under what circumstances should I call you right away?
5. What should and shouldn’t I eat while I’m pregnant?
6. How much weight should I gain?
7. Given my family history, are there special genetic tests you think I should have?
8. What are my primary health concerns during pregnancy?
9. Can you give me a list of medications I can and cannot take?
10. How often will I need to see you? Are there other specialists I will also need to see?