Pregnancy-Related Problems - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- When was your last menstrual period or what is your due date?
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If
so, do you know what caused the problem at that time? How was it
- What activities make your symptoms better or
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies
caused your symptoms?
- Do you do sports activities?
home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
prescription or nonprescription medicines have you taken or used? Did they
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 27, 2010
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2013 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Pregnancy-Related Problems Topics
Pregnancy Week-By-Week Newsletter
Delivered right to your inbox, get pictures and facts on
what to expect each week of your pregnancy.