Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If
so, do you know what caused the problem at that time? How was it
- What activities make your symptoms better or
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies
caused your symptoms?
- Do you think that exercise or sports
activities have caused your symptoms?
- What home treatment measures
have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription or nonprescription
medicines have you taken or used? Did they help?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 16, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Pregnancy Week-By-Week Newsletter
Delivered right to your inbox, get pictures and facts on
what to expect each week of your pregnancy.