Back Pain Questions for Your Doctor
Back pain is common. If you or a loved one is suffering you may want to ask your doctor these questions.
- What is causing my back pain?
- What can I do to prevent my back pain from getting worse?
- Why is my back vulnerable to pain and injury?
- Could stress be a factor, and if so, what can I do about it?
- What are my treatment options?
- If surgery is recommended, is it really necessary and what are the risks?
- What are the potential risks and benefits of other treatments?
- What lifestyle changes can harm or help my back?
- How can I be sure that my work does not negatively affect my back?
- What are the chances that my back pain will result in permanent disability?
© 2016 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.