Anger,Hostility,and Violent Behavior - Emergencies
Do you have any of the following symptoms that require emergency treatment?
Call 911 or other emergency services immediately.
- A plan to harm another person that includes any of the following:
- •You have the means, such as weapons,
available to harm another person.
- •You have set a time and place to
harm another person.
- A plan to commit
suicide that includes any of the following:
- •You have the means available, such as
weapons or medicines.
- •You have set a time and place to commit
- •You think there is no other way to solve the problem or
end the pain.
- Anger that occurs with chest pain that is crushing, squeezing, or
feels like a heavy weight on the chest or that occurs with any other
symptoms of a heart attack
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
February 23, 2007
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2010 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Anger,Hostility,and Violent Behavior Topics