Localized Osteosarcoma/Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of Bone
Treatment of osteosarcoma may be the following:
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by surgery followed by adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Clinical trials of new methods of giving chemotherapy and new
schedules of treatment.
- A clinical trial of high-dose radiation therapy with or without chemotherapy.
- A clinical trial of chemotherapy with or without biologic therapy.
Treatment of malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone may be the following:
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by wide local excision of the tumor.