Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment (PDQ®): Treatment - Patient Information [NCI] - General Information About Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options.
The prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options depend on the following:
- The patient's signs and symptoms.
- The stage of the cancer.
- The type of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Blood test results.
- The patient's age, gender, and general health.
- Whether the cancer is recurrent or progressive.
For Hodgkin lymphoma during pregnancy, treatment options also depend on:
- The wishes of the patient.
- The age of the fetus.
Adult Hodgkin lymphoma can usually be cured if found and treated early.