Bed-Wetting - Topic Overview
child understand that controlling his or her bladder will get easier as your
child gets older.
Here are some other tips that may help your
- Give your child most of his or her fluids in
the morning and afternoon.
- Have your child avoid caffeine, such as from chocolate or colas.
- Have your child use the toilet before he or
she goes to bed.
- Let your child help solve the problem, if your
child is older than 4. He or she can help decide which treatments to
- Encourage your child by praising successes.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
October 24, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.