Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- When did you first notice the lump or swollen
- Has the lump changed? Has it gotten bigger or smaller? Has
the color of the lump changed?
- Have you had any recent illness or
- Have you had a similar problem in the past in the same area
or a different area?
- Were your symptoms evaluated?
there a diagnosis?
- How was it treated?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines have you
taken or used? Did they help?
- Do you have any