Feeling Depressed - Check Your Symptoms
Call a doctor if:
- You feel hopeless and cannot stop yourself from thinking about hurting yourself or someone else. Call 911 or the national suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
- You hear voices.
- You think you are depressed, and you have not talked to your doctor about it.
- Your depression gets worse even with treatment.
- You have any problems with your medicine.
- You are taking antidepressants and think that you're pregnant.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.