Questions About Insulin for and from Your Doctor
Questions Your Doctor May Ask You
You won't be the only one asking questions at your visit. Your doctor may also ask a few questions of you, including:
- How are you feeling while taking your insulin?
- Are you having any side effects?
- How are you responding to your insulin dose? Are you having any problems with high or low blood sugar?
- Have you had any trouble using your insulin syringe, pen, or pump?
- Do you know how to store and dispose of your used syringes/needles?
Make the most of the time you have with your doctor. Keep a record of your questions so that you can address any insulin-related concerns as they arise. Your doctor can help monitor your progress so that you can successfully manage your diabetes.