Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Decision Points focus on key medical care decisions that are important to many health problems.
- Obesity: Should I Use a Diet Plan to Lose Weight?
- Weight Management: Should I Use Over-the-Counter Diet Aids?
Actionsets are designed to help people take an active role in managing a health condition.
- Fitness: Adding More Activity to Your Life
- Fitness: Using a Pedometer or Step Counter
- Fitness: Walking for Wellness
- Healthy Eating: Changing Your Eating Habits
- Healthy Eating: Cutting Unhealthy Fats From Your Diet
- Healthy Eating: Getting Support When Changing Your Eating Habits
- Healthy Eating: Making Healthy Choices When You Eat Out
- Healthy Eating: Making Healthy Choices When You Shop
- Healthy Eating: Overcoming Barriers to Change
- Healthy Eating: Recognizing Your Hunger Signals
- Healthy Eating: Staying With Your Plan
- Stop Negative Thoughts: Getting Started
- Weight Management: Stop Negative Thoughts
Interactive tools are designed to help people determine health risks, ideal weight, target heart rate, and more.