Constipation, Age 12 and Older - Check Your Symptoms
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have new or worse belly pain.
- You have new or worse nausea or vomiting.
- You have blood in your stools.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- Your constipation is getting worse.
- You do not get better as expected.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Constipation, Age 12 and Older Topics