WelChol may interact with the following medications:
Serious Interactions of WelChol:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Moderate Interactions of WelChol:
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALUMINUM-BASED ANTACIDS; BILE ACID SEQUESTRANTS/CHOLIC ACID
- BILE ACID SEQUESTRANTS; SEVELAMER/LOMITAPIDE
- COLESEVELAM/ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
- COLESEVELAM/GLIMEPIRIDE; GLIPIZIDE; GLYBURIDE
- BILE ACID SEQUESTRANTS/URSODIOL
- BILE ACID SEQUESTRANTS/FENOFIBRATE
- BILE ACID SEQUESTRANTS; SEVELAMER/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- CHOLESTYRAMINE; COLESEVELAM/ANTICOAGULANTS