methotrexate sodium may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of methotrexate sodium:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Serious Interactions of methotrexate sodium:
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/PROBENECID
- METHOTREXATE/SELECTED SALICYLATES
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/NSAIDS
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/SULFONAMIDES; TRIMETHOPRIM
- METHOTREXATE/IODINATED CONTRAST MEDIA
- METHOTREXATE (LOWER DOSAGE OR STRENGTH)/ZOSTER VACCINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJECTION, ORAL)/LIVE VACCINES
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
Moderate Interactions of methotrexate sodium:
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.