H.E.A. may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of H.E.A.:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/DELAVIRDINE
- ERGOT ALKALOID DERIVATIVES/TELITHROMYCIN
- ERGOT ALKALOID DERIVATIVES/POSACONAZOLE; VORICONAZOLE
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ERGOT DERIVATIVES/BOCEPREVIR; TELAPREVIR
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED POTENT CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ERGOT DERIVATIVES/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
- ERGOTAMINES; METHYSERGIDE/5HT-1D AGONISTS
Serious Interactions of H.E.A.:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.