Halcion may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of Halcion:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALPRAZOLAM; MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DELAVIRDINE
- TRIAZOLAM; ORAL MIDAZOLAM/SELECTED 3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/MIFEPRISTONE
- SEDATIVE HYPNOTICS; ALCOHOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
Serious Interactions of Halcion:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/FLUOXETINE; FLUVOXAMINE; NEFAZODONE
- MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DILTIAZEM; VERAPAMIL
- BENZODIAZEPINES/ETHYL ALCOHOL