Buproban may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of Buproban:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Serious Interactions of Buproban:
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
- STRONG 2D6 INHIBITORS/ATOMOXETINE; VORTIOXETINE
Moderate Interactions of Buproban:
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BUPROPION/HYPOGLYCEMICS; INSULIN
- SELECTED MODERATE TO STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TRAMADOL
- SELECTED CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/METOPROLOL
- SELECT STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ARIPIPRAZOLE
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/CODEINE