Promethegan rectal may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of Promethegan rectal:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- CERTAIN ANTIPSYCHOTICS/CISAPRIDE
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
Serious Interactions of Promethegan rectal:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/SELECTED DOPAMINE AGONISTS
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/TOREMIFENE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DRONEDARONE