Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline Oral.

2/22/2008 11:42:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for just over a month and have recently doubled my dose to 100mg daily b/c it wasn't previously helping. Starting the medication gave me hope, and continuing it helped me feel better more often and for longer periods of time. It hasn't, however, helped much with my obsessive-compulsive tendencies, but I will stay on it to see if it will soon help; either ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 11:42:58 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Began taking for post partum depression. I actually feel like myself again! This has been wonderful. I no longer snap at the smallest mishap or have panic attacks in an overcrowded store. I did experience a small weight gain but like anything else with the proper diet and exercise it is manageable.

2/4/2008 12:54:47 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 11 years. I went off of it a few years back and thought of killing myself and children. i have been back on the drug for about year and half. I don't know how I could ever get off it. I now will take it everyday. I can not function with out it. My life has changed since I went back on it. My kids see a difference too. I have more to live for. And if that means that ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2008 7:57:43 PM

Reviewer: 58twister, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Feel better just slowly keep gaining weight which is not OK.

12/31/2007 6:42:00 PM

Reviewer: Chestnut53545, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked well initially when I started taking it about 4 yrs ago. Kept me from suicide. Both my parents died last year, and again, I don't think I could have made it without the med plus supportive friends. But for the past 6-8 months I don't think it's working as well. I'm on 150mg, which I think is pretty high already.