Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline Oral.

5/1/2009 9:09:28 PM

Reviewer: shane, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
haven't ever used it before

4/25/2009 9:15:27 PM

Reviewer: Rohan, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was a train wreck, non stop crying, uncontrolable, wasnt never like this in my life, however, this drug helped, but it takes an extreme amount of time inorder to orgasm, even with masterbation. I am also experiencing dry mouth/throat and had slight tremor issues when first starting this drug. Right now its been about 3 weeks and I am currently on my increased dosaged of 50mg and am now experien ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2009 11:39:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was a mess crying easily and being so anxious that I would yell at my family all the time. I was not happy. Then I started this medication and in a few weeks I was feeling better. I could laugh at the things that would usually get me to cry or angry. side effects were headaches for the first few weeks, diarreah, sweating, and my labido decreased down hill and fell into the deep end. It takes me ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2009 3:18:06 PM

Reviewer: Steve, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
4/11/2009 7:57:31 PM

Reviewer: sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment has worked as far as depression is concerned, however, I do not feel like I have normal feelings on this medication. I feel very lathargic.