Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline Oral.

3/13/2009 3:04:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For the most part, I like this medication. The only problems I've come across are things like: - Decreased sex drive - Mood swings if I miss a day - Mood swings if the mg isn't as effective I noticed changes immediately after I started taking it, and it has helped. I've decided to keep using it.

2/18/2009 6:52:11 PM

Reviewer: ccat386, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for a little over 3 months. It dosen't seem to have helped me at all. I have lost alot of weight and i get frequent headaches, which never occured before i was on this drug. I am definitly going to change medications and try something else.

2/9/2009 3:28:09 AM

Reviewer: sd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Zoloft has worked wonders for me. I don't have panic attacks anymore and my depression isn't that bad. I tried so many drugs before this one and was very afraid to use this one but it did help a lot and I am glad I am on it. I have been on it for a few years now. It took about a month for it to work totally on me but I did feel a lot better after two weeks. The only thing I don't lik ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2009 1:48:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I tried taking myself off of this medication and found that after several weeks of being off of the med my symptoms came back

1/24/2009 4:30:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 2 yrs. and it has worked great for my moods,but not so well on my figure. I gained 30lbs. and it killed my libido.I stopped taking them, and lost 7lbs. in the first week. Now I have to decide whether to be fat and happy, or thin and anxious.

man rubbing painful knee