Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline oral.

8/3/2014 1:48:23 PM

Reviewer: Sqshot, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried other medications and they all fluctuated my moods, but this seems to keep me on a even keel most of the time. I have a little trouble controlling my moods during my periods, but then that's when my hormones are all screwed up anyway.

6/28/2014 11:58:28 AM

Reviewer: Catchat1955, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
4/28/2014 4:22:31 PM

Reviewer: Middle Aged Mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this at a half pill every other day and felt better but I thought I didn't need it anymore and stopped...big mistake. After about a few days I had the worst anxiety I have had in about 16yrs, I just wanted to die. I got myself on the med now everyday at full capsule 100mg and I feel better so now just afraid of getting off of it at some point.

4/22/2014 7:32:40 AM

Reviewer: Me, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started on 50mg taking half a tablet at night for ten days. It made me feel extremely "sick", "dizzy and disorientated" and my head felt heavy and "big". This usually occurred around 10am. I felt so bad that I would crawl into bed and sleep for about a hour. Usually felt a tinny bit better after I slept. As per the prescription I increased the dosage to one tablet a ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2014 7:45:12 PM

Reviewer: cats72, 35-44 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have thyroid problems in the past. This drug can restart the thyroid problems. So don't take it if you had a thyroid problem in the past.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.