Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline oral.

1/2/2009 10:35:34 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Med gave me pretty severe headaches. I became tired easily and usually exercise 5X a week vigorously. I became almost faint when I tried to work out while on the drug. I also lost 5 pounds in a week (very unusual for me). My appetite decreased probably from the lask of exercise, but could be the med. Going to switch to Zoloft.

12/27/2008 12:08:17 PM

Reviewer: CaribeNH, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
been on zoloft for almost 3 weeks. I am more depressed than ever and have thought about killing myself. This medicine is horrible. I hope I can stay alive.

12/23/2008 7:04:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the medication for a week and a half now for anxiety and depression. I feel much better than I did 2 weeks ago. I can actually leave my house now! I do have some minor side effects..trouble sleeping, loss of appetite, and diarrea. I am not completely better yet, but I am being told by my doctor it will get better each day. I also have great faith in the Lord to help me with my ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2008 2:28:20 AM

Reviewer: Chris_head89, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have no side effects other then night mares. probibly because I take mine at night before bed when my doc told me to take it in the morning.

12/4/2008 11:24:34 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Sertraline Oral Side Effects drowsiness, diarrhea, or trouble sleeping may occur. I have these side effects.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.