Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline oral.

11/15/2008 5:49:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When I was taking a lower dosage, I felt this product was a good match for me. However, as my dosage has increased, I have gained a lot of weight in a small amount of time. At first, I thought the weight gain was due to my habits; however, I work out now 2 hours a day and participate in Weight Watchers. I am still gaining weight!

10/28/2008 8:44:47 PM

Reviewer: bluehighways, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking sertraline for a number of years but lately is seems that it is becoming less and less effective. i have been having some tough times loss of family, friends, financial and health problems and realizing that time is running short. i am wondering if it is the situation or the medication. i would like to change to something else but have not mentioned to doctor as of yet. trying t ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2008 7:51:03 PM

Reviewer: juzwonderin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the generic zoloft, it was a blue pill, now I had to change pharmacies, and they gave a yellow pill, both are the same mg, but I don't seem to get the same effect from the yellow one as the blue. What could be the difference or is just my imagination?

10/25/2008 7:28:14 PM

Reviewer: sexyncute20, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 100mg in the morning only and it has done wonders I was very depressed and not myself... I notice I do get mean at times and then I will cry and feel like I am worthless but not often does that happen. I have so many diagnosis that I am on 4 phsyc. meds including Sertraline. I use to be on 7 meds just for my mental illness! So I really am happy with this medication.

10/23/2008 7:55:06 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
not working