Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prograf Oral.

11/1/2012 9:19:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It has been 6 months since my liver transplant. I am doing great and am so thankful for the Prograf. I have had a few side effects but overall I can't complain. I am forever grateful to my donor and all the wonderful doctors and nurses at Duke.

11/1/2012 7:08:55 PM

Reviewer: sully1917, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Prevention of Liver Transplant Rejection
1/16/2012 8:58:33 AM

Reviewer: My2Livers, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Prograf for 5 yrs post-liver-xplant, and became increasingly paranoid, confused and delusional during that time. My docs said "You're bi-polar" & put me in the mental hospital. I'm not bi-polar, but I sure appeared to be. After doing my own research, I discovered that brain damage, paranoia, hallucinations, mania and even hair loss are COMMON side effects. I showed my ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2011 8:46:18 AM

Reviewer: dbasil, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had liver transplant 12 years ago, strat Prograf almost 6 years ago, I started out on Neoral and CellCept they were working fine. Since starting Program I have had Lympoma with in 2 years after starting Prograf. With in the last 12 months I have gotten to were it is effecting my sleep now. As for how it works on my rejection it is great but so was the others.

9/7/2011 10:11:58 PM

Reviewer: dizneeboi, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Liver transplant 9 yrs ago, congenital hepatic fibrosis. 3mg twice a day, high blood pressure and hand tremors. I drop things all the time. Lucky no rejection or major side effects. Cost of the drug gets to be a bit much sometimes, scared to switch to generics. Life is a gift

Does your kid have symptoms?