Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oxycodone Oral.

3/30/2008 8:49:45 AM

Reviewer: helmsherri@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have been in pain from my lower back since 1986..i have had 2 back surgeries and will need more in the future . my insurance will not cover it. i need the pain medication just to be able to function in my job as a dental assist/ i have not had any sympathy from my ortho d.r. i am aware that it is addictive, however,it helps me keep my job and maintain a somewhat normal life.

3/28/2008 2:57:03 PM

Reviewer: Ouch, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
"idiots"...I'm sorry. I think it is tragic that someone is trying to seek help and then gets into trouble. I agree that people should be careful with this med.

3/28/2008 2:45:34 PM

Reviewer: Ouch, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried other pain meds (Vicodin, Percocet, Methadone). No other treatment worked. Methadone made me feel sick and "dirty". I also sweat so much that I rubbed a layer of skin dead on my forehead. It peeled like sunburnt skin a few days later. Oxycodone is working well for me. My only complaint is all of the negative publicity it receives. And when I ask if it is bad for you, ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 9:44:27 AM

Reviewer: Janst51, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It was prescribed for shoulder pain. The main side effects that I have been aware of are ocasional hot flashes and nightly sweating from the top of my head down to my shoulders.

3/24/2008 2:42:55 AM

Reviewer: DIZ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
was very satisfied with the 15mg. dosage 4 times a day till doctor decided to think last doc really didn't want me on this he wanted me more on something like now..20mg. every 12 hours...SUCKS this way am in pain for the first 2 hours and inbetween need to take one of the left over 15mg. pills just to get relief but was happy with the 15mg. quick release tablets ..they WORKED pain went down to ... Show Full Comment