Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Oxycodone Oral.

3/10/2008 7:53:41 PM

Reviewer: McCannRL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had cronic migraines and cronic back pain for about 9 years now. oxycodone has really helped me thru these years raising my two children.

3/3/2008 11:56:45 PM

Reviewer: treyjanice, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Dog bite on right leg, twisted my lower back (L3,L4). my pain kept getting worse and I was treated with oxycodone for my back pain. this med work well with me.

3/3/2008 8:19:51 AM

Reviewer: neve_1980, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken oxycodone for my migrains, and I can say it makes me very uneasy and VERY SICK.... I dont feel it does anything for my Migrains, but i've tried so many other things too, such as imatrex, and many more migrain medications and they dont work... I would not take this med if you have a dependancy on alcohole or drugs...

3/3/2008 12:57:54 AM

Reviewer: cal123, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I sustained a horrific spinal injury 2003. I have been on Oxycontin for the past four years. My daily dose is 160mg am and pm. This drug means the difference between a quality lifestyle and cringing wreck. After three major back ops, my condition will only worsen. A word of caution about this drug, TAKE AS DIRECTED< DO NOT BE FOOLISH AND CHEW CRUSH OR ANY OTHER STUPID ANTIC> THIS DRUG WILL M ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 12:49:26 AM

Reviewer: Rhettbigun, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
trying to get off this codine makes me feel like I have RBS "Restless Body Syndrone" Hard time going to sleep. Is this normal?

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.