Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone oral.

1927 Total User Reviews

4/2/2008 10:28:36 PM

Reviewer: chuksrk@msn.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel 25ft shattered right ankle,tibia.fibula fractured my back,neck,r/shoulder,r/hip I have been on morphine for 2 1/2yrs. I've been having more noticable and debiliting pain in the last 3 or 4 months so the doctor put me on this oxycodone oral form 40mg three times a day and I pray that it will help me more to stay out of pain so I can move. I can't move much anyway due to my injuries b ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2008 8:49:45 AM

Reviewer: helmsherri@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been in pain from my lower back since 1986..i have had 2 back surgeries and will need more in the future . my insurance will not cover it. i need the pain medication just to be able to function in my job as a dental assist/ i have not had any sympathy from my ortho d.r. i am aware that it is addictive, however,it helps me keep my job and maintain a somewhat normal life.

3/28/2008 2:57:03 PM

Reviewer: Ouch, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    "idiots"...I'm sorry. I think it is tragic that someone is trying to seek help and then gets into trouble. I agree that people should be careful with this med.

3/28/2008 2:45:34 PM

Reviewer: Ouch, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried other pain meds (Vicodin, Percocet, Methadone). No other treatment worked. Methadone made me feel sick and "dirty". I also sweat so much that I rubbed a layer of skin dead on my forehead. It peeled like sunburnt skin a few days later. Oxycodone is working well for me. My only complaint is all of the negative publicity it receives. And when I ask if it is bad for you, ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 9:44:27 AM

Reviewer: Janst51, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It was prescribed for shoulder pain. The main side effects that I have been aware of are ocasional hot flashes and nightly sweating from the top of my head down to my shoulders.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.