Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone Oral.

5/19/2008 5:44:17 PM

Reviewer: dsss, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
wheres off to fast.too long between doses for 10mg tabs 12hrs

5/19/2008 2:06:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Doesn't really cure pain, it makes you not care about the pain as much. I have been on all the varieties of opiate drugs since an accident 8 years ago. I am so addicted. I never messed with drugs in my life and now I am a prescription drug addict. I run out before my refills are due. This drug has seriously ruined my quality of life. Beware

5/11/2008 2:18:55 AM

Reviewer: meelak, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic back pain and just had surgery. It is excellent for the pain. The medication does wear off for me in about an hour/ hour and a half, but it is a good medication for the short term. I am very cautious because I know it is "very" addictive and hope to be done with it soon, when I have recovered.

5/5/2008 11:00:32 PM

Reviewer: Dietmar, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
looses effectiveness

5/4/2008 9:04:27 PM

Reviewer: gabbagirl730, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The first month and a half I was taking Oxycontin, I would have episodes of extreme drowsiness with after taking my morning pill. However, I did NOT have drowsiness with the evening pill! The morning drowsiness was difficult to deal with when I was working. It was difficult to get going! I still have morning drowsiness, but its not as intense as it was in the beginning. I’ve been taking Oxyc ... Show Full Comment