Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone Oral.

3/10/2008 7:53:41 PM

Reviewer: McCannRL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had cronic migraines and cronic back pain for about 9 years now. oxycodone has really helped me thru these years raising my two children.

3/3/2008 11:56:45 PM

Reviewer: treyjanice, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Dog bite on right leg, twisted my lower back (L3,L4). my pain kept getting worse and I was treated with oxycodone for my back pain. this med work well with me.

3/3/2008 8:19:51 AM

Reviewer: neve_1980, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken oxycodone for my migrains, and I can say it makes me very uneasy and VERY SICK.... I dont feel it does anything for my Migrains, but i've tried so many other things too, such as imatrex, and many more migrain medications and they dont work... I would not take this med if you have a dependancy on alcohole or drugs...

3/3/2008 12:57:54 AM

Reviewer: cal123, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I sustained a horrific spinal injury 2003. I have been on Oxycontin for the past four years. My daily dose is 160mg am and pm. This drug means the difference between a quality lifestyle and cringing wreck. After three major back ops, my condition will only worsen. A word of caution about this drug, TAKE AS DIRECTED< DO NOT BE FOOLISH AND CHEW CRUSH OR ANY OTHER STUPID ANTIC> THIS DRUG WILL M ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 12:49:26 AM

Reviewer: Rhettbigun, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
trying to get off this codine makes me feel like I have RBS "Restless Body Syndrone" Hard time going to sleep. Is this normal?