Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone Oral.

2/17/2008 1:19:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
been on 15mg oxyir for breaktrough pain of fms and ddd. it helps some but not alot. need a stronger dose of it. but overall, its better than having nothing when i need it..

2/13/2008 1:29:29 PM

Reviewer: Dennis, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have lumbar, thoracic and cervical stenosis,plus inverted spurs on all vertebrae. Lumbar 4 & 5 shattered. I have been on a lot of different meds and have found that Oxycode is the best treatment for my chronic pain. I also take Prozac, Xanax and Baclofen. I have had this condition since 1992 and I live and work pain free. I have to see the Dr. every month but its well worth it. I take ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2008 5:21:24 PM

Reviewer: melethana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
other than being slightly disoriented/dizzy I had no side effects. Considering that I was in so much pain I couldn't even talk, being slightly dizzy was an acceptable trade off.

2/12/2008 2:19:22 PM

Reviewer: ignisfatuus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i had 3 back surgeries, ending with a titanium cage. Throw in a hysterectomy all in a matter of 2 1.2 years. Developed horrific burning, stabbing pain in one leg.Eventually developed pain in other legs. By the time I found a Dr. who understood what it was RSD, both of my feet had been affected also.I will purposely skip a dose on occasion. That is about the only time I can tell it works. I& ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2008 6:15:56 PM

Reviewer: mimianddoodlebug, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I crashed an ATV in 2005 and severely shattered my wrist,I have had three surgeries since. I have used this medication for all of my surgeries, it works very well. I deffinately recomend it to people who are having surgery, but make sure you take it AS DIRECTED by your doctor!!!